"Twilight" Movie

Before "Twilight" came out in the theaters, I had read only half of the "Twilight" book since I rarely have time to read in between my job and business. It is hard for me to find some quiet time for myself so I can read "Twilight" as well as the rest of the series. I had somewhat set a goal to read all of "Twilight" before the movie was released to theaters.

Last Sunday, Jon told me that there were some closed captioned showings for "Twilight" in Alhambra, CA. I was SO tempted to watch this movie especially after all that I had heard from my best friend Jessica as well as other friends who had seen the movie already. I was on the fence on whether I should read the entire book first and then watch a movie, OR to just go ahead and watch the movie and then finish the book...

After thinking about it, I realized Jon and I hadn't spent much time alone together so I decided to grab the rare opportunity and go see the movie with him. After we saw "Twilight," Jon and I discussed the movie. Jon thought the movie was interesting and he liked it. As for me, I can see the differences in the story between the movie and the book. Of course I like the book better (of what I have read so far), and the movie makes me want to read the book again and to finish reading it! The movie was pretty good. The only thing I did not like too much of was how Edward Cullen stared at Bella too much, especially in the biology lab scene where he was shaking and holding his mouth. Other than that, I found that scene funny! Overall, I like "Twilight!" Jon and I are looking forward to seeing the sequel, "New Moon." 

No comments: