Cocktails n' Cookies – Business Opening

The Cocktails n' Cookies event was a huge SUCCESS! The house was pretty packed. My family and friends enjoyed mingling with the guests, eating some cookies, and drinking some wine. Everyone had the chance to check out the Handshapes and Silhouettes by Mara, as well as some new additions to the clothing lines. I absolutely had a great time!

Special Thanks
:

Thanks to my family for always supporting me and my business.

Thanks to Jonathan Reyes for helping me out with the By Mara business.

Thanks to Joi Salvador for all her help in visualizing and setting up the display of the Handshapes and Silhouettes clothing lines.

Thanks to Jessica Sanchez and Rachel Tan for making the delicious cookies for the event! They were yummy!

Last but not least, thank you to all my family and friends for coming to my Cocktails n' Cookies event!

No comments: