My Domain Name

I was excited to post my official website www.byMARA.com as my domain name. However, my website developer told me that byMARA.com is already taken. I couldn't believe it! I was so disappointed. I did not have any idea what my alternative domain name would be. It took me two days to think about it. I thought I would make a minor change to the domain name I wanted, such as "byMARA.net". But the website developer recommended that I use ".com" because it is more professional. It's true. My family and my best friends helped me by giving me their feedback on alternative domain names.

The possible alternative domain names were:
byMARAshop.com
byMARAsigns.com
byMARAcollection.com
byMARAcreations.com
CollectionsbyMARA.com

There were so many options! I am thankful to my family and best friends for taking the time to help me decide on an official domain name.

I finally decided on "byMARAcollection.com." To me, it sounds good. So, my website developer is working on the domain name right now, and I hope "byMARAcollection.com" is NOT TAKEN!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i agree with you, by MARACOLLECTIONS... its sound good for domain...