HANDSHAPES Models


My photography partner, Rachel Tan and I took pictures of four wonderful models. I wanted to thank Chris Peters and his roommates for allowing me to take pictures at their place in Northridge, California.











Chris Peters… My models, Rachel and I showed up at his place at 6 AM. We waited outside his door while Chris was sleeping. Nobody heard us. We rang the doorbell and banged the door and windows many times! So I decided to break into his house =X However CP locked his bedroom door. My hub Jon provided Krispy Kreme donuts and orange juice for breakfast. Later, Chris finally came out of his room and said "I am D**K" and told us that he will change his clothes. CP went to his room, he locked his room and fell asleep again. I cannot wait for him. We just moved on and took pictures of the models individually and then as a group. I asked Jon to join the Handshapes group with the other models since it was an emergency. Chris finally woke up at about 7:30 AM because he said that his alarm clock woke him up at the wrong time and he had gone to a party the night before. Tsk tsk.

Many thanks to my partner, Rachel Tan. She helped me a lot! I am so grateful to work with her. She did a great job!

Models: Chris Peter, Josh Josa, Amy Conway, Caridad Reyner
Thanks to all the models for taking the time out of their day for me! I hope they had a good time and good experience as a model.

Final Handshapes photos will be posted on my official website and advertisements as well.

No comments: